Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Country Girl at Heart~

What goes better with country then stripes?!!!!

Some things you should know about me going into this new season (summer):

1. I love SUMMER
2. I love warm weather and heat. I could easily be a desert (dry heat) kind of girl. If only  husband would let me move.
3. I hate wearing shorts.
4. I love seeing Gods grace at work in friendships. Its only by His love and grace that they are restored.
5. I love the 4th of July.....I love the buckaroo (our local rodeo) I love my cowboy boots!!!
6. I love driving with the windows down, listing to country music holding Husbands hand!!!
7. I am ready to trade all my cloths out for new ones. complete make over!
 
A more brave outfit for me: Not normally one to live on the edge but I felt like I did with this one!


Gray skinny's: American eagle
Strip shirt: target
denim shirt: Target
Red Keds : Thrifted
Brown skinny belt: Urban Outfitter


I am a country girl at heart! I love almost all things country. And i really enjoyed this outfit, and it was fun to do something different. So my challenge to you all, Step out and be brave, wear something you normally wouldn't have.

Nic & Cole







































1 comment:

  1. I love you friend...and I love that you are a country girl at heart. So glad your closer to this country girl as well! :)

    ReplyDelete