Thursday, July 7, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

I wish I could say this is my door because it rocks but its not. However before you start to judge me or get a weird look on your face, and think I am a creeper, please know that this is my sister in laws door and I was going to their house for a BBQ I just happened to stop before I went in for a great photo op!








Scarf - Forever 21
Gray over sized shirt - Target
Sweater- Old Navy
Jeggings - Macy's
Sandals - Target 

So today is Awkward and Awesome Thursday....I actually for once can not think of anything awkward I did or saw. My weekend revolved around Brittingham Family in town, BBQ, Fireworks, Traveling back and forth. and can I tell you it was a blast! I love family and I love people being able to stay at my house and hello HAPPY 4th of July weekend to us!
Oh I guess I can confess.....I have been hooked on Keeping up with the Kardashians (KUWTK). I have blown through 2 1/2 seasons and am still going strong. KUWTK has be trying to conceal my laughing late at night while I am watching on my IPAD while husband is asleep next to me. It reminds me of me and my sister of course minus the cameras following us 24/7 and the foul language and fortune. But their sisterly fights, their inside jokes, their friendship. . . I love it!!! I now follow all the sisters and the mom on "The Twitter" ... I got suckered into having an account. And secretly I would like the Kardashians to follow me :) LOL oh man that is awkwardly embarrassing to admit.
Awesome is my style is being inspired by watching it, they wear over the top and casual  stuff so its a good middle ground for me to take away ideas. Thank you Kardashians. (outfit displayed at top was courtesy of one of their outfits)
-Week off! GREATEST WEEK EVER!!
- Tomorrow Me and mom go to Home Depot to purchase our craft table material. Cant wait to use power saw and nail gun!!!!


NIC & COLE

1 comment:

  1. First off, your hair looks fabulous in these pics!

    I Cracked up at your confession, way to bare all :) And man I wish I had an ipad to watch shows in bed next to my sleeping hubby - that would definitely make my awesome list!!

    ReplyDelete