Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIWW

I Wore.


Hello Dolls! It has turned into winter here in good ole small town USA. It has frozen and stayed that way for a week, the temp high was 31 degree's yesterday! That's a little chilly if we are not getting any snow...



Tuesday

 Sweater- Old Navy 
 Belted Shirt- ?? Have had for years  
 Skirt- RIT Dyed by Myself (Ann Taylor)
 Blue Tights- Target 
 Ridding Boots- Target

Wednesday

Reese Witherspoon in her Red Pants




                                                                                              




Shirt- Target
 Red Pants -Forever 21
Shoes - Macy  
 owl necklace- gifted

My red pants feel like my statement piece, like when I walk through my works parking lot and people see the red pants they know it is me. I am not overly brave in my outfits but I am proud of my Red pants!



I am linked with Pleated Poppy


Nicole

1 comment: