Thursday, December 29, 2011

Curly today.


 A new year is coming.

 I  am ready for a new year, But I guess ready or not it is going to come we don't really get a choice. I truly am excited for what 2012 will bring, full of new adventure and new experiences and life.
2011 was a good year to us, we bought a house (built a house actually), had a big move to a small town where we will live and one day raise our children, got a dog, husband turned the BIG 3 0, we learned to be married, celebrated our 1st year of Marriage, traveled together, read together, cried, laughed, and loved together. Another 365 days with the love of my life, I look back on it and know its exactly what I wanted to do, no I did not always do what I should have or said what I shouldn't have, could be better at things, love more, BUT bottom line is I experience everyday life and am trying to grow from those experiences. 


 Our new maple baby trees my parents bought for Husband. They are so small and empty now but I can not wait to have them bloom and grow the next couple years!!!
I kind of look like I have antlers!





Shirt- H&M (gifted)
Belt- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Gap
Wedges- Famous Footwear
Necklace- Macy

Since it has been raining non stop for 36 hours, I mean close to flooding, so I decided to leave my hair curly, then as I walk outside this morning, to my wonderful surprise it is not raining!!! So I am curly today! Easy hair day. 

Happy Thursday.

 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment