Monday, March 26, 2012

A warning....its deep for Monday

Case of the Mondays.







Boots- Steve Madden / Jeans- Silvers / Belt- Thrifted/ Sweater- Nordstroms / Blouse-Forever 21


Well Actually this may be the first time this is just not true, the sun is shinning like it should outside, me and the husband for the first time in months feel good, hooray I think we almost maybe have kicked the stupid cold bug. I dragged myself out of bed early to work out and get ready and it was a great move on my part.
Our weekend was the BEST ever, we went on date night to the movies and dinner where we sat and talked and laughed it was perfect. I also got to go out with some of my very best Friends to "The Hunger Games" premier on Friday night, however our plans got changed when there was no more seats available except in the very front row and that was just not happening so we left went to dinner. But instead of eating in the restaurant we got it to go and brought it back to the movie theater where we sat front in the line eating Thai food out of to go boxes. We took up way more space then was needed we talked and laughed louder then everyone else and had the BEST time, when the 4 of us are together we bring the best of each other. Then on Sunday we had those same previously mentioned friends over for lunch after church and hung out most of the day. Its days like that, that remind me how blessed I am to have the friends I do and that we have all been friends since Middle School says something. yes we have gone through our stupid girl fights and been mad at each other over things we cant even truly remember now but we have made it!! We have conquered the time, the distances, the new paths of life and I love these 3 girls more now then ever, I appreciate them more now then ever, and know that as we all start to raise families we will raise them together and it will be exactly how it was suppose to be. And i am thankful for a God that demonstrates Forgiveness and Love everyday so we know what it looks like and we can do the same.
*Okay didn't mean to go that sappy and deep today, I apologize  :)


I am so beyond pumped to get to do my 4th photo Shoot this week (well actually today) Ya for me! :) And I get to pick my mamma up from the airport this evening ya for her coming home!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit and it looks like you guys had a GREAT time. Glad you are feeling better. Sick = no fun :(

    ReplyDelete