Friday, January 27, 2012

Polka!

J is for Jewel Tones.


     It was surprisingly hard to get dressed this morning...I own approximately three items that are Jewel Tone and I am wearing all three of them!! But I did enjoy wearing things I wouldn't normally put together and very much liked the combo! 






 Blue Heels- Payless Shoes 
Skirt- Thrifted 
Belt- Thrifted
Shirt- Forever 21
Sweater- Target


The weekending includes the following for husband and myself, two meetings to attend nice and early Saturday morning, work for husband, dinner with 3 of my greatest girls , Church, two more meetings Sunday Afternoon, maybe a little nap in there somewhere! Here is to a busy but GREAT weekend. 

I am linked up with The ABC's Of Style. You should Follow Kayla she is pretty amazing at outfit combos and fashion.

Happy Friday Dolls. I look forward to Monday K is for Knit! Also in store for you next week is some Leather, Neon & neutrals. . :)
Nicole

 

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty in these dress. I love the blue on you too.

    Thrifted

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit! You are adorable! Found you from the ABC's of style.

    ReplyDelete