Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Favorite!


 Hello Kourtney.

 I have purchased my favorite article of clothing...and have created my favorite outfit for now. I picked up this blazer Friday after work with my friend Sarah and Kennedy for a little girls shopping day. its loose fitting and tan, easy to combo with almost anything, and yet very sophisticated all in one. I had someone tell me I finally look older then 19! BIG accomplishment there!Yippee.
These boots what a find. Goodwill ,never been worn, leather, Nordstroms, steel gray (my new favorite color boots) super fun slouchy boots....29.99 people...29.99!!! paired with a fun over sized shirt with front tie and skinny jeans....FAVORITE. I so felt like a Kourtney Kardashian look a like ! She is so my favorite!










Jacket- Forever 21
 Shirt- Forever 21
 Jeans- American Eagle 
 Boots- Goodwill 
 Gold Necklace and Watch- Nordstroms

A big thank you to my husband for taking so many pictures....You are wonderful and sweet and so kind that you do not make fun of me for having to get my picture taken everyday! 


Nicole 

1 comment: