Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIWW

What I Wore Wednesday ( Partial Week)



 Wednesday- Sunny So. Cal Trip  with the Husband!! A trip to DASH (the Kardashian's clothing store)


Necklace - Forever 21
Dress- Target 
Brown Skinny Belt- Urban Outfitters 
Brown Wedges - Famous Footwear


Thursday- Hunnington Beach- Last day of our Vaca!


Fedora Hat- Urban Outfitters
Strip Cardigan - Thrifted (Goodwill) 
Blue button down- H&M
Brown Belt- Urban Outfitters
Leggings - H&M
 Brown Boots- Target 
 Gold Watch- Nordstroms

Friday- 
 Back at work after a week of vacation! 

Necklace - Forever 21
 Long sleeve button down- H&M
 3/4 Sweeter - Gap 
 Dress- Target 
 Boat Shoes - Gap 
 Belt- Urban Outfitters



I think I love my little brown Urban Outfitters belt  A LOT!!!!! Made an appearance multiple times in this post! 

Nic & Cole 

I am Linked with the Pleated Poppy !

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, every one! That last outfit looks like a Sydney look - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style! i especially love your outfit with the striped cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the stripes--especially that last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through your post at the Pleated Poppy. Love this last outfit...soooooo wished I would have picked up that striped maxi at Target now! :)

    ReplyDelete