Friday, September 30, 2011

Feathers


Sometimes you just feel like Big Bird......


MY OUTFIT:    Sweater -Forever 21. Skirt - Romy . Yellow Tights - Urban outfitters. Boots - Alloy 
I have yet to actually wear these tights...have had them in my closet for about a year. I put them on and feel like Big Bird every time. But today I braved it. Does not mean I still do not feel like a big giant lovable bird! 


My adorable and stylish friend Courteney showing off her creative outfit this beautiful Fall morning! She is so cute and sweet!  The Husband and I head off to Disneyland in 2 hours (well California really ) but to me everything in California is Disneyland.....even though we will be going to a wedding, knotts berry farms and other things including Disney....I just am really really looking forward to a "just him and me time"
Happy weekend and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment