Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

Week 2 of WIWW turned out pretty good! I got more outfits photographed and that's always a benefit! 


Thursday- Work And our new church group - The Well ! 

Feather necklace - Forever 21
Shirt - Fred Meyers
Skinnys - Thrifted 
Boots - Nordstroms
Gold Watch- Nordstroms
      
*Please excuse the picture of my bum, but I love love love the back of this shirt and wanted you guys to get a look at it!



Friday - Work and Pumpkin Patch with the Jr. High and High School kids at our school
Floral shirt- Old Navy 
 Yellow Sweater- Target
 Vest- American Eagle 
 Skinnys- American Eagle 
 Rubber boots- Borrowed from my Mamma!!
Orange Scarf - Sarie June -Etsy





How much do you love fall?!! I absolutely love everything thing about it. The colors, the smells the outfits I get to wear!! It is by far my favorite season.Just look at these pumpkins! 

Saturday- Running around town and staying home - (this is inspired by Cameron Diaz )
WE puppy sat for a friend. Her name is Ginger, and she is CUTE!

OUR super cute pumpkins and I love how big the handles are !!



Oversize shirt- Forever 21
 Layering Tank- American Eagle 
 Skinny Jeans- Forever 21
Boots- Nordstroms

 Monday- Work

 Strip sweater- Old Navy 
 Jean Button Down - H&M 
 Gray work pants- Fred Meyer 
 Short Black Boots - JC Pennys 
 Gold Watch - Nordstroms

Tuesday- Work. 
 -my fabulous friend Kelly showed me a youtube video of "25 ways to wear a scarf in 4.5 min" Tutorial. and this is how we wore our Scarfs!!
 Scarf- Thrifted
 Jean Shirt - Target
 Feather Gold Belt - Urban Outfitter 
 Black Dress Pants - Ann Taylor Loft 
 Gold Watch - Nordstroms
She is so CUTE!

Today is haircut and color day! YIPEE!! I am also stopping by to pick up a few items I have had my eye on!  Happy Wednesday~

I am linked up with the The Pleated Poppy
Nic & Cole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole I love your outfits oh so much! But Saturday's takes the cake. Fab oversized top!!

    ReplyDelete