Friday, October 21, 2011

Comfort!

My new favorite. 
 




Necklace - Forever 21
 Jean Shirt - Target
 Sweater- Gap- Thrifted
 Belt- Gap
 Maxi Dress- Macy's - Thrifted 
 Gold Watch- Nordstroms 
 Brown wedges - Famous Footwear
First, Let me say I HATE when its dark outside and I am leaving for work. When my alarm goes off I still feel like it is night time because of how black it is outside. I would never and could never do a super early job like "be up before 6 am" type job! I might die....alright that was a little dramatic but I would hate it A LOT! 
 Second, I love this outfit. It was the most comfortable outfit I have worn and I felt very girly and pretty in it today! 
Third, I love Fridays, Its a half day of work for me and my nap day! I am going home to put my yoga pants on and curl up by the fire for a nice afternoon. Then My amazing husband comes home and we have all weekend just the 2 of us! MY FAVORITE :) 

Nic & Cole

2 comments:

  1. I love nap days! Your weekends sound lovely :) (Oh, and great outfit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - a nap day sounds perfect any day! :)
    Love the outfit. Great thrift find and I love the way you've styled it.

    ReplyDelete