Thursday, September 13, 2012

Awesome & Awkward

What do you get when you mix a bright orange shirt and a pregnant girl.....

Orangesicle. :)


We hit 10 weeks today, well okay actually it was yesterday and the baby is the size of a kumquat ,embarrassing enough I had not a clue what that was, so google came in handy.  Apparently it is a fruit and i hear its good! Next step going and finding one!!!!

Here is a Kumquat in case you have never seen one like me! 



Awkward:
-how easily I can cry at a drop of a hat, and literally if a hat drops I might cry.
-Gagging in bi mart today when I walked passed the canned chili isle....
-Gagging while I read about foods I should be eating while prego
-Dry heaving every time I open my fridge.GROSS
-ordering an all meet omelet and still needing and wanting more sausage after! Its really weird and I feel like a giant T-Rex yelling "wheres my meat??"
-falling asleep on the couch, the bed, actually anywhere and sleeping for multiple hours at a time and still needing to go to bed at 9pm.
-run through Isles because I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THERE while grocery shopping.....ugg so gross!!!


Awesome:
-The Office, although I have seen every episode I still laugh out loud every time.
-my new decorated living room that is now cozy, warm and inviting!
-knowing that in 8 short weeks I get to find out if its a boy or a girl.
-Watching The Husband learn and read books about the baby with me and laugh together at my reaction to what is going to happen in 6 short months.(im a little freaked)
-Maternity pants....they are truly an amazing invention, I have only worn them once because I feel a little ashamed to have them on, but it is so nice not squeezing into jeans that are snug and uncomfortable!!!!
-Wearing my boots and scarf the the other day, hello FALL!!!!





Happy Thursday, may your days be a little less awkward then mine !!!

Love Nicole and the baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oh your awkward list made me laugh today! You made all my pregnancies rush back to me! If it makes you feel better, I had no idea what a kumquat was - I would have sworn it was a vegetable, and I love your "orangesicle" outfit :)

    ReplyDelete