Thursday, August 9, 2012

a little of everything

Nut Shell...

-Retail hours= brutal...midnight just does not cut it!! lets face it I have a husband and I am involved in things and am missing out and i am just not that young anymore that I can stay out that late working!
-Summer is truly amazing and wonderful!
-I cry at the Olympics, it might have to do with how patriotic i am but still its ridiculous that I cry every story I heart about an USA athlete and watch them get their gold...tears!
-Vacations are truly amazing, Brittingham Family Vacation is always awesome.
-Traveling to Montana for the first time, even if it is just to cross the boarder to say "I have been there" The husband is truly great for putting up with my "ideas" which I seam to think they are always awesome until I actually stop and think them through....
-my  mother in law always makes me feel amazing when she says things like "look at this hair it is just perfect, its got to be your natural hair color" little does she know (until I told her) that my hair has not been its natural color since i was 15 and just that morning I had pulled out 2 grey hairs...! awesome I know!
-And there is no pictures because I am impatient and the Internet is slow not because I don't have a billion of them!

Happy Thursday!

Nicole





1 comment:

  1. I miss you on here. I saw the picture of your whole crew at Silverwood. Love Tom's families sense of Brittinghamness. Family ID rocks!
    We are just about to vacation too. HUGS

    ReplyDelete