Monday, September 26, 2011

Always running a little late!

My Sunday Look. 



Dress- Sears, Blue Belt- Thrifted, Jean Shirt - Target, Sandals - Thrifted, Black Blazer- Thrifted

I felt very Kourtney Kardshian in this today, she always makes her simple outfits look stunning, like it took her hours to get ready but only a few min at the same time!
I have not worn my hair pulled back like these since I was 12 years old and just didn't do my hair, but now its IN! I scored this dress at Sears on my spur of the moment shopping with my 19 year old brother,  for a big ole 7.99!!! His response to it "Ya I guess its better then the other one you picked out, its really blue though" BOYS.
I had maybe 5 minutes to get ready for Church this Sunday, so I  paired it with a target jean shirt, threw a thrifted belt on and sandals I am not too sure of ,and BAM. I was actually very pleased with the entire outfit, a little out of my normal comfort zone I would stay within. 


Good news my wonderful husband is home, and we are gearing up for vacation in T - 4 days! 
Our puppy is experiencing her first "Rain" of the season and her life thus far, she was a little freaked out by it and now just sits by the back door and wants to look out. However when I forced her out on Sunday morning I came home to find her curled up on her bed. She had moved it under cover and had gathered her favorite toys and let them be on her bed  and made sure they were  safely out of the rain, she left the remaining toys out to get wet! I swear her personality grows daily. 



NIC & COLE





1 comment:

  1. Your brother's comment made me laugh. "Boys!" is right! Cute outfit and cute dog story :)

    ReplyDelete