Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WIWW- 24 weeks

Wednesday's What I Wore.

another week flew by, now that I live my life by weeks I feel like they go so fast I mean it was just yesterday we got to do the big "we are prego" announcement - and by that i mean, my sweet husband let me share the info with everyone (we were together when we did it) but I suddenly turned into this  16 year old girl all shy and embarrassed to say "I am pregnant" I pretty much just blurted it out to my parents and hid my face. Of course they cried and it was a great moment but it never got easier for me to tell people, I am not sure why that is.  I am crazy.

But the weeks have been good to me, a little less acne, a little more bloating and puffy faced Nicole walking around but all in all we are doing good. my goal of trying to stay relaxed and not so busy hasn't really played out, but i am blaming that on the holiday season and someone needs to get things done. ;)  Although , Husband and i are headed out Jan 2nd for a babymoon!!! YIPPEE. we rented a cute little one bedroom, with fireplace and kitchen cabin up by Mt. Bachelor in Bend OR and we will get to spend 3 glorious days just the two of us, doing NOTHING. I have been needing one of these for months and with him starting his new job Jan 7th we have a full week off TOGETHER...this has not happened since last year! No job stress, no worries, just US.

As we bring clothes home for Baby Reagan, hound dog has been fascinated with smelling them and then licks them with her approval (then they get washed) its a good little cycle we are doing these days, as a family .


Sweater- White House Black Market, Shirt- Target, Belt- ?? ,
Pants- Old Navy Maternity, Shoes- Macys





 Hat- Urban Outfitters, Sweater- Target,
Basic Tee & Leggings- Nordstrom Rack, Boots- Kathy Jean



 Cardigan- F21, Shirt- JC Penney's, Belt- Urban Outfitters,
 Leggings- Nordstrom Rack, Boots- Kathy Jean






 Sweater- H&M, Leggings- Nordstrom Rack, Boots- Kathy Jean


 Happy 6 Months Baby in there! Who has beginning to love my ribs and weighs enough to smash my bladder at all times, who loves to bury herself in my back and pinch my sciatic nerve. But feeling those little feet, and the little jabs and her hiccups I wouldn't trade for anything.
our Creator is truly amazing that He puts all this together!





Sweater & Pants- Old Navy, Shoes- Target
 
 
I ordered 3 pairs of pants from Old Navy (huge online sale with free shipping = awesome) and I was super nervous , I like to try on my clothes before I purchase and since this entire new concept for me of elastic around the waist and its your size but a little bigger thing is happening in my jeans now.... and I HATE WAITING for them to come in the mail, I chanced it for a good deal!!!
  I am super happy with them, they all fit great and I can breath in them !!! I would however pay a little extra money and get the faster shipping, you know me and waiting it doesn't go very well :)
 
I am linked up with these Great Ladies today:
 
 
and
 
 
Happy Wednesday.
 
Nicole 

2 comments:

  1. OMG..you are so adorable and SOOOOO TINY!!!! I'm on my 3rd baby in 3 years so I guess my stomach muscles are shot so I'm 28 weeks but look like I'm 40:)

    xoxoxo

    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A babymoon!!! Awesome! That sounds amazing... enjoy. Love your new colored jeans and that Target sweater in your second outfit - so cute and cozy looking!

    ReplyDelete