Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Its Happened.

One of Those people.


I am not sure I know when it happened or where it was (actually I do). Growing up I never thought it would happen to me, my mom was and so was my sister but I held out, I dare to say stuck my nose up or wrinkled my nose in disgust.
But I became....
a dog person....I know its weird and it happened so fast and now I am the girl that goes into dog stores while on vacation and visits with other dog owners and asks questions and talks to their dogs, I look for cute stickers that say but i would not put on my car  "I love my hound". I talk to my dog and love her and cant imagine our little home with out our big hound in it.

Anyways I thought I would just share that today and let every one know that "that's me, Im the girl that is the crazy dog lover, who may be a little on the weird side because I talk to my Hound and cuddle with her, I know my friends think I have gone off the deep end, but that's okay because I think I am better off now because of it"

It doesn't make me look any less crazy or of a "dog person" , I know for us to invite a few of our close friends who have dogs over to play..yep i know you are smiling and shaking your head and thinking ohh boy!! its okay, I am too.


Well here's to you today: (i say this all the time and I imagine I have a glass of sparkling cider -my favorite.
and i am toasting to you guys like at a wedding, and now you are imagining it as well, your welcome)
may it be filled with love, happiness and lots of smiles


 
The Hound dog invite:
This invitation card generated with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
This invitation card generated with Smilebox
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment