Monday, January 2, 2012

To New Starts!

2012.

We Celebrated our new year in style with a bunch of great friends. We played games, laughed, laughed so hard we cried, ate a ton and then some,  toasted at midnight, kissed our lovers (husbands), and had a great time!





Jacket- H&M
Sweater- Target
Scarf- Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans- Silver at Nordstrom
Shoes- Toms!




 one of my besties, Cassi.

 My lover.

The Beautiful Kelly

 





 My favorite picture of the night!

























The boys, being boys!


Dear 2012 ,
I plan to do a few of these things if not all of them, step aside and watch! :)

Deeper faith, spend more time cultivating my relationship with the Lord.
Focus on the positive, glass half full , choose to see the good in the situation.
Patience for all things, speak kinder, surprise Husband , Begin to learn the piano (again), focus on the relationships that matter, get my knee strengthened and do a few more 10k and a half Marathon. Start up our Business, Read more, find my passion in life right now. Start our Garden.
Just a few things I plan on working on in 2012...What a great year!


Happy 2nd Day of 2012, don't blink it goes by way to fast!

Nicole
















No comments:

Post a Comment